felixx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christchurch Old School Monthly Meet - December 2019

11:30 AM – 1:30 PM

Last meet for the year our Christmas BBQ at the Ouruhia domain on marshlands road. Bring along some meat to cook up and be prepared for some epic new sharns or meet some new people. Look forward to seeing you all there!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/427989424560727/

• Like 6

well out of my zone & just an outsiders Observation but could ya pop the 'year' on the CHCH Meat details @- i5oogt -

looks like this at the moment 

l3IIUEgl.png

& I was looking for area info to pass onto the OS Subaru community & wasn't initially obvious if that was 2013 or 2019 info 

:P

I got told off for reporting the post, figured admins may have helped too & reps would've seen my message

6 minutes ago, JoKer said:

I am pedantic like that & just how it's displayed

reports goto to all admin & mods / reps usually

would take 3x clicks to add 2019

It would have been exactly the same process as what went on here, but without the snark (i.e. I would have posted in here or PM'd @- i5oogt - to ask). The report system is for spam bots and abuse, not requests for further info about discussion threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JoKer said:

well out of my zone & just an outsiders Observation but could ya pop the 'year' on the CHCH Meat details @- i5oogt -

looks like this at the moment 

l3IIUEgl.png

& I was looking for area info to pass onto the OS Subaru community & wasn't initially obvious if that was 2013 or 2019 info 

:P

I got told off for reporting the post, figured admins may have helped too & reps would've seen my message

done
image.png.c8ef312557146794a6248b3ad8afea38.png

• Thanks 2