Christchurch meets Discussion Thread.

felixx

Just now, NickJ said:

Wow, that shell eco car would be good to fit out for a commuter.

You can't claim one for your guys to fit out?

I could, but I need to get them here, plus not a small thing to store. I've emailed my teams to see how keen they are. I'm off to Hamilton to race electric vehicles next weekend for 4 days so I don't have the time to collect either. Would be a shame to see them dumped. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Willdat? said:

I could, but I need to get them here, plus not a small thing to store. I've emailed my teams to see how keen they are. I'm off to Hamilton to race electric vehicles next weekend for 4 days so I don't have the time to collect either. Would be a shame to see them dumped. 

I'm sure we could find a corner to hide them for a week or so if needed.

I'm surprised to see them dump the eco car, that was the first one right?

9 hours ago, NickJ said:

Yeah that was from 2017, I caught up with Ben yesterday (ex student of mine) and he asked if I wanted them. I guess there's only so much storage space. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NickJ said:

If you saw the accumulating pile of junk race cars here you would understand why they need to get rid of them. Storage doesn't grow on trees.

20 minutes ago, Willdat? said:

Jealous AF, I've only been a passenger in a Model S P90D. Would trade again.

Its certainly a far cry from anything oldschool and even a far cry from most brand new combustion engine vehicles TBH. Bloody outstanding vehicle, worth every penny. Might go and make a post about it, I am sure some people will be interested. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fresh said:

Its certainly a far cry from anything oldschool and even a far cry from most brand new combustion engine vehicles TBH. Bloody outstanding vehicle, worth every penny. Might go and make a post about it, I am sure some people will be interested. 

I remember yarning to you about them at Hanmer a few years back and you were quite smitten. Glad you've scored one. Work tax write off? 

Please go on cruise north and pop by for a cup of tea then ruin me for all future perceptions of what is fast. 

7 minutes ago, yoeddynz said:

I remember yarning to you about them at Hanmer a few years back and you were quite smitten. Glad you've scored one. Work tax write off? 

Please go on cruise north and pop by for a cup of tea then ruin me for all future perceptions of what is fast. 

I do remember that yarn! Thanks man. Been a long road to get here. 

For sure would be keen to take you for a spin if I am ever up that way or just hit me up if you are ever down here!

• Thanks 1