Christchurch meets Discussion Thread.

felixx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jesselc said:

I'm gonna go down for a looksie provided it's at the groynes, if it's over Taylor's mistake I can't be fucked. Will report back with my findings haha, gotta give the dude a chance even if it may be shite. I'm more concerned about the types of shit cunt RFBFTP knobs that'll show up more than the lack of organisation.

The lack of organisation/ understanding of how large events work that will either make it a ghost town or attract all the scumbags, especially since the dude probably hasn’t got public liability insurance if anything goes tits up. I’m gonna avoid it tbh 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, - i5oogt - said:

The lack of organisation/ understanding of how large events work that will either make it a ghost town or attract all the scumbags, especially since the dude probably hasn’t got public liability insurance if anything goes tits up. I’m gonna avoid it tbh 

Yeah it’s the latter I’d be more concerned about if I was him, but as Luke said, I have to go hahaha. Setting my expectations low, doesn’t really bother me if it’s any good or not, not obliged to stay there for any certain time. If it’s lame I’ll just drive a whole 10 mins home haha. Just an excuse to get out of the house/chores for the morning.

3 hours ago, jesselc said:

Yeah it’s the latter I’d be more concerned about if I was him, but as Luke said, I have to go hahaha. Setting my expectations low, doesn’t really bother me if it’s any good or not, not obliged to stay there for any certain time. If it’s lame I’ll just drive a whole 10 mins home haha. Just an excuse to get out of the house/chores for the morning.

Hmmmmmmm decisions decisions.