Christchurch meets Discussion Thread.

felixx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who owns the rx2? looks like glen's one

That would be correct. Riding to and from the meet in his car reminds why I don't miss my rx3. Now I know what my dad meant when he used to complain about the ride, and the noise. (Although mine was more low/louder and more shit to ride in.

That would be correct. Riding to and from the meet in his car reminds why I don't miss my rx3. Now I know what my dad meant when he used to complain about the ride, and the noise. (Although mine was more low/louder and more shit to ride in.

damn you are getting old, whinging about how cars ride and being too loud

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest camo_78

ive been a royal slackarse on coming to meets,i should pull finger,hang my head in shame for coming in the new school daily,and actually turn up

Guest RUNAMUCK

If the 1200 needs testing Emma, then best you let someone who really knows how to test a datsun out give it a whirl. I'm well experienced in exposing the weak link in datun 1200's. ROFLZ

Guest SRAGE

Lol absolutely Bart as the 1200 grand master you're more than welcome to take it for a whirl. Can't remember if you've driven it before? If not then that is unforgivably rude of me!

As for weak links... my 1200 has plenty that I'm already aware of Lol

Guest Big Louie

Should we make the next meet Sunday the 7th of April? Since there seem to be a few piners keen.

Love to but wd have to ride shotgun with someone as Scooby Do diesnt classify as Old School yet.