Boso's Mark II....Round 2

bosozoku_gx71

So i figure a 1987 Toyota Mark II SX70 doesnt really belong in the other project threads but seeing as there wont be much happening to it this will do. I bought it in Christchurch on a whim, sight unseen, didnt even get a chance to speak to the guy. But after picking it up, things could be a lot worse. I have done 1000+ kms so far problem free. Gearbox feels good and its pretty straight but not tidy, fairly scratched up. Its getting a cut and polish tomorrow from one of the valet's at work. Ive got the lowering springs from the oldcar waiting to go into it and plans for a modest set of 15's as this is purely for daily duty. But so far i love it.

SAM_0105.jpg

SAM_0106.jpg

SAM_0104.jpg

SAM_0103.jpg

• 3 months later...

Ok guys this is up for sale. Il put 3 months fresh rego on it. Ive done 5000 kms in it since i got it including driving it from christchurch and a few trips around the north island. Oil is a bit black and probably needs a service as it burns a bit of oil as these old things do. Good old beast of a 1S which is suprisingly peppy and not bad round town. Goes better than the 1g i had before it. W55 box for when you break it and decide it needs a 1j. Comes with awesome double din 80's stereo and i will even throw in the spectacular 3 dollar tape adapter to play your sweet dubstep tunes that the kids of the day love.

Looking for 2800 ono. Will go on trademe if no one wants it within a week or so.