Rookie's Alfa GT 1300 Junior

Rookie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you is one lucky barsteward. Fantastic wee cars these. The guys at work did a full resto on one and it often back for servicing. Steering doesnt feel nice though- a rack conversion would be sweet addition.

Yep- one of these or a Lancia Fulvia 1.6 are dream italian cars. Or a Fiat Dino.

Or a Ferrari Dino 246.

sigh.

• 3 months later...
Guest k-trips

I'm sorry Flava Dave but them whitewalls on the Alfa just ain't doing it for me.

I saw them last week and thought I would give them a while and some alternative angles. Every time I see it in a pic my brain just screams "NOOOO!"

Reserving final judgement till I see them in person.. I am hesitant to say the least.

The Gentleman's code says to always tell another that his shirt is untucked - so I'm just following the code man.

Sorry.. xox

Get some wide steels made up - 4 x 108??

I have some 15's that would go nicely just the offset would need to be changed - you can have them....

Like these but paint them silver - http://www.silverlake.co.uk/parts/details/2001+peugeot+406+rapier+hdi+2l+manual+diesel+blue+4dr+saloon+steel+wheel+/32087/#

• Like 1

Guest Bistro

With KK - unsure on the flappers but a thin whitewall would look boss.

Looking sharp none the less, but where are the pictures of our Foxton parkup?!?!?!

Guest Rookie

As for the flaps; I dunno, I wasn't sold on them when I put them on, but they have grown on me especially when combined with the hubcaps. It definitely isn't getting widened steels, and TBH until I get a 2L for it it will just get driven and repaired as required.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...