Auckland cruise and BBQ - 16 December - NEW INFO!!

EURON8

The idea was put forward to see if we could get in a sneaky meet and bbq in mid December.

The details will follow in time, this is just a 'save-the-date' at this stage.

Confirmed details below:

Date : Sunday 16 December (less people likely to be working on a sunday)

Location: Hatfield Bay Reserve (Beach in between Owera and Waiwera)

Time: meet at the westgate location posted below between 10-11. we will head out after 11 sometime.

Food: I will be bringing a BBQ and food which will be available for a small cost. The procedes will be going to a charity for the xmas holidays

What else?: We're hoping to sell heaps of meat and get a small Christmas donation going to get some presents for kids, or food for needy families. So if you can get along, make sure you do, not only will there be cool people and cool cars at a cool beach, you'll be helping out people who need it most at this time of year.

Beach on one side, reserve on the other. I will check it before the day and suss out the best place to park up.

cruisemap.png

READY FOR TOMORROW:

Meeting here!

Its out the back of westgate shopping centre.

OSXmascruise12map_zps55c30197.png

This is the route we will liekly take.

A good mix of motorway and single way highway.

I will likely setup my action cam non the car so i encourage passing me multiple times and vary up the lineup.

If you're unfamiliar with the route then make sure you aren't in front for too long :mrgreen:

https://maps.google....11&via=1,2&z=11

Remember to bring some coins/donations for the foods !!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We looked at wenderholme, I dont like the idea of parking area seperate to grassy picnic areas. Bookable picnic sites also needed to be occupied by 9am (fuck that).

Get flights at night KK! $29 night rider ones.

'Could maybe shift to saturday but people better make there claims soon as possible and we will see.

We should be able to accomodate you Marrku.