Chris,s Honda CB350

Chris.QCR

So after a bloody good mate letting me pay him off weekly ive finally got my hands on my 1969/70 Honda CB350!!!

Its a real good original old girl. Gold/orange tank. All the chrome. Heaps of finned engine parts. Drum brake front and rear. Twin carb. 2 into 1 pipe. Sounds really good. goes pretty quick.

Really stoked. Will work on photos. Until then here is an example of the simple summer classic i want make of it. Plans are for epic summer missions involving hammock tents and lake side fires and heaps of 70s classic motorcycles and good mates

honda-cb350-custom.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Sorry about the lack of photos still. gotta get a decent camera. However ive been mucking around a little on this bike. Got small indicators all on and wired up. My mate Bad came around and got everything else working wiring wise.

Put 2 new spark plugs in, and now runs good.

Gonna get it revinned first week of jan then im good to go for chopping!!

• 4 weeks later...

The Vin process was so easy. Pretty stoked. Done some mild mods today. just removed bit and peices. only did a couple hours work. Got it running better too.

So front guard is now on the back. chopped it down a bit

Gonna make up MK1 seat this week then will chop frame after a ride this weekend and do the seat i want to do. Happy with where its heading though

CB350001_zps2c8c8aaa.jpg

CB350002_zps584791f0.jpg

CB350009_zps1ea74d4e.jpg

CB350008_zps35458a23.jpg

CB350007_zpsf53bc00d.jpg

Removed centre stand and mounts, removed pillion pegs. Just gotta cut the mounts off later.

Mounted two LED taillights to the underside of the seat.

Measured up mounts for seat. will cut and fold at work tomorrow then mount on the bike. once mounted ill remove and trim.

Gonna drop headlight down on wed and mount lower bars .

Then just taillight wiring and drill some holed in exhaust for more loudness then im ready for HFOS magazine launch ride/party

• Like 1

Yeah im riding it up to nats for sure dude!

Spent last night mounting the seat and rear guard. looking real good now. Also with some help with Grant lowered the headlight and shortened the muffler. gonna finish the headlight tonite and then fit the new bars