Chaser's 1982 Datsun 910 boso inspired project Discussion

chaser

Cheers, I've had a shit load of offers for these rims, I will put them up for sale in the near future. I don't like them personally. I believe they are panasports but I'm not too sure. I'll let you all know when I'm ready to sell.

But steelies just scream "I cant afford real wide alloy wheels" whereas the Panasports just suit it so perfectly.

No stupid tyre stretch(wont pass cert), no rediculous camber needed(wont pass cert) and full the guards nicely.

Your car but just saying dont be in a hurry to sell the panasports because they do look like they belong on there, I look back at some of my car modifying choices from years gone by and wished I had just left it as it was. Ended up spending more money essentially buying back parts similar to what I sold 4years ago

IMO car has gone backwards, it was rad just low on panasports and it was a neat example.

You seem to being pursuing a more modern "stance" look than traditional biker gang style

It's hard to understand how it got from

JfLn3.jpg

to

ID4c6.jpg

But yeah these things are effing sweet.

35l6alj.jpg

p4.jpg

youkouyoukou2000-img600x450-1175-1.jpg

2005massuru097.jpg

nissan-bluebird-910-05.jpg

2005massuru160.jpg

Agree with the above. I cant see how a rusty bonnet is Boso? Boso cars generally have immaculate paint.

But at the end of the day its your car and you can do what you want, just seems strange to start with such a nice example and make it look in worse condition when you could have got a rougher one for cheaper and had more money to do things to it

• 4 years later...