motorized shopping trolly

Mitch.W

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so ive been chipping away at this slowley but im stuck weather to have the brake mounted on the side of the trolly as so

img0259yo.jpg

or mounted on the floor (but on the other side lol)

img0260pk.jpg

and you can see in that last picture that i have started to make the mount for the steering shaft, i will have the steering done tomorrow hopefully i only have 1 1/2 weeks of school left!!! should be sweet i have dialed in alot of camber for all the lovers!!!

nah the brakes will be mounted properly. im going to make a seat thing to sit in. you dont flip out. the seating position is only 50mm higher than my barstool racer and that was sweet only ever flipped it doing big jumps. if you sit in it your going to be very scrunched up and not comfortable at all thats what i was thinking of doing.

you will also only flip if you have to much traction

haha yeah it dosent really have enough power to do drifts on concreate but on grass its sweet, if i could just set it up for a bigger motor ;) i was looking into buying one of those lincon 125 things mabe? oh yeah finished the steering yesterday just needs some finel touch up to finish that stuff. today im working on mounting the engine today.

mitch