motorized shopping trolly

Mitch.W

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha rad you did it! I had a huge plan that I was gonna build a slammed drift trolley, with proper steering using a scooter column thing as the steering rack, using huffy slider rear wheels, and a handbrake cause I was sick of seeing 3 wheelers with handle bars. Anyways It's a bit too hard to explain with words but I had it all drawn up on paper. Never really got to live that dream as I couldn't get access to welding hahaha.

You should try dial in some front neg camber, all you would need is like something like triangle plate for mounts to the spindles?

EDIT: DW looks like you've already sussed it hahaha

haha yeah man i undertand. ill show you my steering setup ones its all in you can mae all the sht that im using but im to lazy and already has this stuff laying around ive got a motorbike brake leaver that i was thinking of making it hand oporated insteed of foot and mount it up on the left hand side mabe?

yeah man ill get some better pics once ive finilized the front setup, might chuck in abit more camber it has abit but not much. im kinda keen to make up some pvc pipes so i can drift it easyer?

jesse: if you find my bike that got stolen you can have that frame? haha. but ah i have no bmx peices left anymore sold them all. just find a cheap one off trademe?

redone the front end as it was higher than the back... bad idea. i got conned into dumping a shitload of camber in there haha

this things is probs not going off road well it might beable to mabe.

img0242xs.jpg

img0239ts.jpgimg0238yh.jpg

the front end has been holding me up alot as i keep mucking around with it. pretty much done now so yeah motor on tomorrow