Corbies Nappy/Maxi pad

DodgySam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome. Twin carb even!

Plans at this stage are to find and stop the leaking oil. Fairly sure it is gasket issues.

Give up now! You will chase one leak, fix it, then the oil will still need to escape so it will create another leak. Eventually you'll replace everything and then the first thing will start leaking again. :lol:

You're a sicko Corbie.

But I love it, in a strange twisted sort of way... John (CXGPWR) had a set of SSR Mk1's on his old black one at one point and it did look kind of neat... I think perhaps some of those Laser (?) steels as seen on KK's Morrie 1300 would be the bees clangers on this thing as well, paint red to match interior and add some thin whites courtesy of Dave around the corner from me...

• Like 1

good thing the seats fold down so you can deal with all the ladies swooning over it.

i learnt to do backwards donuts in one of these on a mates farm

Funny you say that.. Took it for a spin on Thursday.. and had a lass walk past and moisten her pantaloons while I was waiting to pull out of my drive.. she was walking backwards down the road in order to stop herself from slipping over in her own drool.

• 1 year later...

Such cheap headers. Just flanges alone are roughly 80-90 bucks so you did well there. I bought a full good quality gasket set with everything including valve stem seals and new head bolts from the states for $180 landed. Ripco wanted twice that at trade.

I'm really looking forwards to seeing this car happen. When it does you are going to have one awesome sounding sleeper. Cant think of a worse car to be out dragged by?

Such cheap headers. Just flanges alone are roughly 80-90 bucks so you did well there. I bought a full good quality gasket set with everything including valve stem seals and new head bolts from the states for $180 landed. Ripco wanted twice that at trade.

I'm really looking forwards to seeing this car happen. When it does you are going to have one awesome sounding sleeper. Cant think of a worse car to be out dragged by?

The stock maxi just gave you aids slowly

This will give you aids quickly then slowly then quickly