Cholo's 323 Wagon Makeover

Bistro

yea workin on getin all 4 on, ive got the tubes sussed thanks to the man dion so ill be putting them on hopefully tmo, got the mk1s up front with 20mm spacers so the flares dont look as bad and the mk2s on the back and just waiting for the juddies to chuk in the front and get the height even so stay tuned

What the hell is a juddie??

Juddie aka adjustie aka adjustable suspension. Haha, you've got to learn to talk like a retard

Ftfy

fuck durty give him a break mate

yea those flares look a bit differnt, you gonna keep them like that?

dam need find me some alloys hah

yea they sure are different hah, i wana try n get some normal gaurds but i dont wana tamper around with them to make the ssr's fit and paint them aswell n all that carry on but new gaurds are on the list just at the bottom haha

yea i dig your wagon, the original look has got to be the best outfit

you still running the 13bpp in it man?

yea they sure are different hah, i wana try n get some normal gaurds but i dont wana tamper around with them to make the ssr's fit and paint them aswell n all that carry on but new gaurds are on the list just at the bottom haha

yea i dig your wagon, the original look has got to be the best outfit

you still running the 13bpp in it man?

oh yup. yea 8s would prob work sweet as with std guards. might just need some camber tops to put the top in a bit. my 7.5s never rubbed once but in saying that it could prob go down a touch more in the front for quite slammed.

havnt got the PP in it yet haha been my daily driver whilst I accumulate funds to do so/get ute on road first.

Have I misunderstood your build thread, or are you going in a different direction with the engine?

its basically just a makeover new wheels suspension engine bla bla bla and if my job holds out long enough and im still getn cash then a paint job thats not so in ya face...

oh yup. yea 8s would prob work sweet as with std guards. might just need some camber tops to put the top in a bit. my 7.5s never rubbed once but in saying that it could prob go down a touch more in the front for quite slammed.

havnt got the PP in it yet haha been my daily driver whilst I accumulate funds to do so/get ute on road first.

oh yea well i will be looking at some new gaurds for sure and im just waiting to hear back from a guy about some camber plates and juddies (adjustable suspension for the non whangas lads) for the front but how have you lowerd yours man? have you got adjusties up front and taken some leafs outta the stack or just rockin 2 inch blocks n shortened bumpys? ive heard that the best way to slam the rear without notching it is to just shorten the bumpys and grind off the bump stop mounts but idk how that rides, i plan to have this thing as close to legal as i can for cert and the de-sticker but then after cert its just gona be bonned and rouwdy as f**k then hit the back roads for some 2nd gear limit dump skid missions with a few pals