brdflu REALLY shouldn't have bought kyteler's KHR30

kyteler

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=36170

Excite for you, hopefully it gets the birthday/makeover it deserves. My finder's fee is in the mail :lol:

Also, triple slat will be along shortly to brighten your day.

tbh - I'd rock the facelift bumper front and just find one of the sweet lower ADthree chin spoilers ex-Japan, instead of the mega expensive Jenesis-style airdam.

For example, this. Mind you, it's a PNV, with the coresponding sideskirt and mudflap kit:

p1.jpg

haha did you actually get that drivers window motor to do some turns?

Yeah man, after you left I thought "Fuck it, the RHS is being a cunt, I wonder if I can get the LHS out." this lead to all but one screw coming out but allowed the motor cog to clear the runner and after a bit of a push with the bladed screwdriver the motor burst into life so we repeated this task on the RHS and bobs your uncle they both try to work, though the RHS is in far better working condition than the LHS. :lol:

Excite for you, hopefully it gets the birthday/makeover it deserves. My finder's fee is in the mail :lol:

Also, triple slat will be along shortly to brighten your day.

tbh - I'd rock the facelift bumper front and just find one of the sweet lower ADthree chin spoilers ex-Japan, instead of the mega expensive Jenesis-style airdam.

For example, this. Mind you, it's a PNV, with the coresponding sideskirt and mudflap kit:

p1.jpg

That sits too recessed for my liking and the skirts don't work so well for me. I think this look is the winningest for sure;

135939090_largev1346286069.jpg

That but red over blue/black and with silver MkII's and XR4's on instead of orange MkII & MkIII's and it's a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiner/winner.

Looks like it will be sweet bro.

Install some slammed asap

Priority is getting it legit which means all the little things that are WoFable as well as a working motor :lol: After that though, the focus will turn to getting it as low as possible to use the SSR wheel and tyre combo. This will mean VERY fucking low :lol:

Bah - my thread title was wittier ;)

Check this guy's Minkara blog for inspiration: http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/516292/blog/

nEBTDd_W7OA

Chur, yeah it was but it's too late now and you can remember it still because your post is still titled as such :P

Why would I do that? :P If there's nothing too out of sorts with this motor I'm going to try and use it, my concern is that it locks solid when it tries to turn over, there's a crank bearing and carrier in the boot that's missing from the centre of the engine. I R CONCERN!

Why would I do that? :P If there's nothing too out of sorts with this motor I'm going to try and use it, my concern is that it locks solid when it tries to turn over, there's a crank bearing and carrier in the boot that's missing from the centre of the engine. I R CONCERN!

Just run 5 pistons?

Sunny%20on%20"blocks"

Cool project, had a LOL at the safety measures on the Sunny whilst playing with wheels.

What's the load rating of a lump of wood?

I would say about t'ree tonne

Leaf it out, it's treeasily more than that. I branched out actually and used two. You might think I'm barking mad but they run rings around axle stands.

That sits too recessed for my liking and the skirts don't work so well for me. I think this look is the winningest for sure;

135939090_largev1346286069.jpg

That but red over blue/black and with silver MkII's and XR4's on instead of orange MkII & MkIII's and it's a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiner/winner.

Here you go then :D

air-dakuto.jpg

後期専用エアダムタイプ ¥36,750-