oldnrusty

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS BIKER BUILD OFF MOTHER TRUCKERS

so finally ive got some pictures, also got some of Dannys 70s GS550

Hes putting the pressure on for this biker build off, which is deffintly keeping me motivated, and he's bike is look shit as aids!

build off in full swing

BUILDOFF_zps2244b351.jpg

this is Dannys GS550, using a fuel tank made into the seat, keeps the lines looking "factory"

CB5501_zps05045665.jpg

CB5503_zpse2e2638d.jpg

slammed drag brats is the theme

CB5502_zps859eb8a5.jpg

trick little warming light build into the speedo

CB5504_zpsae239dea.jpg

this is some of Danny handy work done on Chris's CX500, feul tank seat aswel

CX5002_zps3c1a5c7e.jpg

painted by Chris

CX500_zpsf3e4cce7.jpg

goddamn taht shaftdrive bike is cool, like the tank seat idea.

Those curves on your tank make my brain hurt thinking about cutting and welding it all up. Good luck man, keen to see finished product.

Whats been done to yours that makes it seem to have such a low bum end? Is seat sitting where air/battery box would have been?

Aw shit! I really what to jump on this bandwagon, I've been eyeing those XS650 bobbers for a while now, I nearly bought a sportster tank off TM the other day and I don't even have a bike or license. :lol:

Your KZ is turning out sweet bro, tank is looking very nice.

I guess you have to cert a bike for mods like this, same as a car?

Hello Hayhole, it's mum here. Dang it's hot here in the outback, I've got a Hankey soaked in scrumpy on my brow but it's just not cutting it... Might have to go topless in a minute :cyclopsani:

Anyway... I hope you're gonna incorporate some snakeskin in your build... Mmmm snakeskin.

And that Danny guys bike looks to be a Suzuki gs550 not a Honda cb to me, more importantly...don't forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed xoxo

Mum.

Womb infection

Hello Hayhole, it's mum here. Dang it's hot here in the outback, I've got a Hankey soaked in scrumpy on my brow but it's just not cutting it... Might have to go topless in a minute :cyclopsani:

Anyway... I hope you're gonna incorporate some snakeskin in your build... Mmmm snakeskin.

And that Danny guys bike looks to be a Suzuki gs550 not a Honda cb to me, more importantly...don't forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed xoxo

Mum.

BAHAHA

is that fuckin you Dan hole? haha piece of shit!!

Not much to update, other side of my tanks is tacked in place,

Dannys finished the main shape of his seat, and started to mod the tank so that the seat flows into the tank nicely

that is all

Cheers heap for kinda words, must say it looks ALOT better in person than in these crap photos

Whats been done to yours that makes it seem to have such a low bum end? Is seat sitting where air/battery box would have been?

Alot in short, rear end got the chop, back bone of the bike now goes in a straight line form the stearer tube to the rear axle

Wheels like

not normally a fan of "mags' on a bobber, as ive said before, would love to get my hands on some wire wheels, but yeah these are preety sweet as far as alloy wheel go