HeyHoles 1% KZ440 Bobber Build off Dannys GS550

oldnrusty

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny and Blinky Bill laughed at me coz i wanted to cut it out and do it all over again, must admit fresh eyes and its no where near as bad and i thought

well anyways its welded in now haha

haha dont trust that danny cunt he just wants to see you riding it out of his workshop!

choice will pop by this avo, keen to see awesomeness.

2 weeks in and the bike is now a bobber! couple of cross braces and the frame will be done ready for engine out and final weld

still using my phone as workshop manager is still a total CUNT. but will do my best to get pics up asap.

looking the tits tho, super stoked!

cheers guys, yeah stoked with the progress ill try get some fresh pics up in lunch

Fucking excellent dude! Keep up the hard work! Keen to ride down here? PLanning some sweet rides this summer

that would be rad!! Danny (the other dude doing the biker build off with me) is keen to as soon as we get them rolling, ride up to napier,

we did that C50 trip around the south island couple of years back, will have to do it again on bigger bikes haha