Kirks bike club aka the Hardcone Hurricanes

KIRK

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The tyres you are after are comp 3 pattern gum/skinwalls, cant say I have seen any blue ones.

yeh i know. there a fella selling a $1000 super max or something on tm with some on it. Looks like he imported them

edit: my firend imported red ones for his pantha

IMG_0662.jpg

I bought a nos gold hub for the front which i will lace into one of the rims soon....if anybody has a nice cond chrome araya 1.75 rim, i would like to buy it. Have a MINT 2.125(i think) rim with sturmy archer front hub and i think a 1.5 rear aswel in good nick to trade if you want. I keep buying rims but they all end up being wrong

thanks, you want to be my penpal?

heres some more of my bikes:

IMG_0663.jpg

frame, brake lever, seat post and cranks are raleigh burmuda that i got out of pile of scrap metal at adventure cycles. 27 inch wheels and hubs are off a schwinn with new spokes from secondhand bike shop. Seat, peddles and shimano brake are off 3 different healings. Chain is made out of like 10 off cuts off new bmx chains lol. Stem and bars off a china mountain bike. Grips off a morrison reel mower. Rear sproket off a bmx and spaced out with a bb lock ring thing. Dunno what the forks are off lol. Tyres and tubes i found in the rubish at adventure cycles

was guna paint it but then i didn't. today i pulled it out as was guna wire brush it all shinny but then i didn't

IMG_0665.jpg

this my wifes healing skylark. Put new gumwalls on it. Has mint sr cranks, tange bb and headset and super duper mint 1 1/4" arayas. Next mods are new chain and handle bar tape. Wife crashed it, i think forks are bent lol. godam gave away some tange 27" forks the other day

• 2 weeks later...

thinkn i may paint my hmx500 myself. quite happy with spraycan finish for the price and enamel is more legit than powdercoat

IMG_0687.jpg

finaly convinced adventure cycles to sell me morrison dirt buster. Had no seat post or seat but lucky i already had a post and a morrison seat in stock. the reflector is upside down

IMG_0692.jpg

• 3 weeks later...