Dunedin: Meet/Cruise 25th August - UPDATE

Guest Zeb

Hey boes!!

So there's a lil gang coming down from Christchurch for the weekend of 24th-26th so we thought it'd be nice to put something on. James, Andy, Andrew and Chris (all members on here) will be rolling down in James' GX71 with a slammed trailer loaded up with rowdy mopeds. Not to mention fucking nothing cool happens here so it'd be nice to try breath some life into our wee city's 'scene'.

So basic plan is, meet up at new Stadium carpark at around 12 midday, chill for a bit and then cruise out to Aramoana at 1pm. So be at carpark before 1pm or you'll get left behind. Nice and simple. The domain there should be available for us to park up and hang out, enjoy the bbq facilities, etc if you wish! Bring lunch, have a picnic, whatever. Have a pine over some sweet old cars and meet some people who like the same cool old shit as you. I know there's a few members here that I haven't met before so it'd be cool to get everyone out..

So, to reiterate that:

Saturday 25th August

• [*:cs2tq1nb]12PM - Forsyth Barr Stadium carpark
    [*:cs2tq1nb]1PM - Leave for Aramoana, approx 30min drive.
    [*:cs2tq1nb]1.30ish - Aramoana Domain, BBQ, picnic, check out the beach, talk shit
    [*:cs2tq1nb]Head back into town whenever we feel like it.
    [*:cs2tq1nb]Potential OTP that night at location TBC

Here's a link showing where we'll meet up and where we will travel onto for those who don't know where I'm talking about:

http://goo.gl/maps/Rq4M1

As this is oldschool.co.nz, we'll say pre-'89 cars only please? Sweet. Oh yeah, and let it be made very clear that any dumb shit, skids, etc will not be tolerated. Don't drive like a fuckwit, anything you want to do that's not considered legal you can do elsewhere in your own time rather than making a fool of yourself and having your actions reflect badly on everyone else there. The last thing we want is police attention.

Cheers,

UPDATE

Small change in plans.

We will no longer head to the domain at Aramoana, as it's been wet and we'd make a muddy mess of it no matter how cautious we were. Soooo we went for a drive out there today, scoped it out and the car park at the Mole just beyond the domain is key. Nice and big and cool views, weather permitting it will be a very cool spot.

192356_10151203549409789_221535572_o.jpg

Also please drive slow through Aramoana :)

-Zeb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If a mod/admin/rep would like to check over this and let me know it's fine that this is associated with the oldschool.co.nz name I'll go ahead and spread the word a little. Hollaa

I shall mention it in the unmentionable area. Shhh, secret squirrel.

I would also like to register interest in this though I shall have to check my schedule as I have a tattoo appointment some time in August and fucked if I can remember when.

Anyone who wants to cruise down from Christchurch with us let me know so we can arrange a place and time to launch from. Leaving on Friday 24th at probably around 7pm. Have organised accommodation for the 4 of us so anyone else keen will need to book their own.