WT Borrow - Engine Hoist/Crane - AKL

I need to borrow a hoist/crane to:

1. lift my spare engine off the floor onto the engine stand ive got to inspect and rebuild it; and

2: lift the engine currently in the car up a bit to change the knackered engine mounts.

Will hire one when i eventually swap the engines over; but hefting these things about is beyond the power/reach of my small collection of dodgy scissor jacks and precariously balanced blocks of wood, and should only take a couple hours or so.

So, anyone got one I could borrow/hire for an afternoon or so? Happy to provide liquid compensation.

Could be interest in a purchase if the price is right too.

Haha,

some GC should set up a sweet man-shed with heaps of tools and helpful friendly people where you can take your car and do shit to it/get help/extra hands/borrow tools and hang out/drink beers/make cool shit at the same time.

Like a mechanics but less pay by the hour, and more members/invite only (so cool stuff/tools parts dont get nicked), but not gangpad or Area 52 either.

One day, Oh yes one day....

Sambo, you has PM

some GC should set up a sweet man-shed with heaps of tools and helpful friendly people where you can take your car and do shit to it/get help/extra hands/borrow tools and hang out/drink beers/make cool shit at the same time.

Like a mechanics but less pay by the hour, and more members/invite only (so cool stuff/tools parts dont get nicked), but not gangpad or Area 52 either.

One day, Oh yes one day....

I have been thinking this for quite a while. Unlike america, no one hires handy tools out (like ball joint separators, c-clip pliers etc etc) that you only use once in a few years. There are those man shed things around, but they aren't really automotive related...