(Swap meet) Shannon, red and blue hot spot!!!!

Just thought id start a new post, as i didnt want it to get lost in the pamly swap meet thread

Went though Shannon a couple of weeks back,there was a police check point coming back into welly, Sunday arvo i think it was,

didnt have a wof on the Golf, but was less than a month out so they just gave me one of those "get it done in 14days" so that was sweet, no fine in the end, once i sorted it out.

Then weekend just been, went up Friday after work, same thing, cop check point, was in the KE wagon this time and was all sweet

Dont want to put anyone off, just thought id mention it just in case any ones thinking about rolling dirty to swap meet and going this way, they didnt do a "look over" just flash the torch at the wof and reg and a breath test, fast processing the traffic sort of thing

Anyways

Hey Hole out

yup got stopped fri night as well right outside the cop shop LOL

bar-code scanned my licence (Have never had that before) by a hot cop too!

seeing the ute getting put on the tow truck just out of town missing a wheel was a bonus

Hey team! Me & my mate Snail are picking up a Datsun in Auckland then driving down the island on satuday. Pretty keen to come party with the os gang at the swap meat. Room for two young lads? We will have no bedding or beds. Just keen to stay and rest up after a epic drive. Get on the bevvys. Will pay in bevvys. Any one help?