SEEN88's 1985 GX71 Cressida

SEEN88

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I almost cried, three 1GGE powered cars there, looked like one snapped a cam belt.

TC24 X71 MarkII sedan, TVIS blue top 1GGEU with winged sump.

Someone pilfered the cam covers off it many moons ago, valve train fu-eked now :-(

1GG powered GA70 mk3 Supra

And a GS131 Crown with only 129kms on the clock, unfortunately motor looked poked.

Crown is on top of the TC X71.

Pre-facelift GX61 sedan,

GZ10 Soarer under a Mk1 Celica Supra coupe.

Remember throwing it's (Z10) grill inside the car last time I was there over a year ago..

I want the body loom that's behind the dash. So not worth even asking for as it takes 2+hours to remove ha.

Might not be too hard, I'm keen o a few things once funds allow, so ill probably take a decent amount of tools etc to get stuck in, though they're a bit Jew on prices as Sean alluded to...

Everything's pretty fucked so I wouldn't need to be nice to much anything.

We saw a complete RT40 that was supposedly sold, hope it gets restored well...

Damn I almost cried, three 1GGE powered cars there, looked like one snapped a cam belt.

TC24 X71 MarkII sedan, TVIS blue top 1GGEU with winged sump.

Someone pilfered the cam covers off it many moons ago, valve train fu-eked now :-(

1GG powered GA70 mk3 Supra

And a GS131 Crown with only 129kms on the clock, unfortunately motor looked poked.

If you go back to get some parts from Foxton id be keen on the 24p plug on the ECU and the part loom that has the AFM and o2 sensor from one of the early 1GGE vehicles with round plugs. Happy to pay what they want for it plus your time

That'd be massive!

My engine never came with it but its got the main power feeds to the ecu and stitches into the body loom so need about a 30cm tail of wire with it and if you could grab the loom for the AFM and 02 sensor too you would be the ultimate man!

My engine is out of a GA61 but any of the early round plug 1GGE engines should have the same 24p plug

$100 WOF now?

Damn, poor luck there, Auckland cops seem harsh, though they probably have seen more of it than our local cuntsabulary and aren't having a bar

$100 WOF yes

And have to get LVV exhaust noise test, apparently another $200 and they put a plate on the exhaust to say it's certified for volume. Even need to do this if I put standard exhaust back on before green sticker will be removed. But, on the upside the VTNZ I took the car to said the wheels and tyres are fine!

Also, cop that pulled me up was in Te Kuiti