AGMC Tohatsu Time Machine

Testament

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I very much enjoyed those stickers, when I saw them I had to clutch my head and steady myself as those dusty old memories came surging back, used to play that game all the time back in '92 haha

edit: maybe it was just too many smokes and boozy rides

Gentlemen rolled with the Badgers in sunny Onehunga Saturday, Tohatsu ate its own condenser and points, bent points back into shape and new condenser now mounted outside the flywheel = now runs better than ever!

that is until the fuel tank mount breaks off and all the engine mount bolts come loose :lol:

Also two things have been proved

1#

Victas are terrible

2#

Rotaries are the most reliable

ears still ringing from tunnel ride/ can only hear BRAP RAP RAP DAP BRAP BRAP LAP CRACK BAP RAP RAP BRAP BRAP

IMG743.jpg

IMG744.jpg

IMG746.jpg

IMG747.jpg

IMG748.jpg

Have rubber mounts in there ex 131 shock mounts, it's actually not too bad now its running a bit better with the new mangled ignition

Definiely considering tie wire although rookiedave reckoned the bolts were too short/not going through the nylon part of the nyloc fully, and 2 of the bolts are threaded into the frame plate so similarly need to put longer ones with a lock nut on the other side.

or just tighten it back up as is and do nothing more...........

Unlikely to go back to fully hard mounted though.....if you thought it was bad on your balls at summit......when we first started it in the frame.....lololololo