EURON8

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spanners

Black plates are the icing on the hash-cake

Bogan as fuck, the whole thing. You have a talent for sexy engine bays. And sexy hairstyles.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

i tried tubes, that was a major cockup- nearly stopped me getting to last os nats- had 3 punctures. i ended up getting the tubes removed in palmy and went back to dealing with slow leaks.

correct thing to do would be send back to the guy that welded them up and get him to sort it out, would mean having to get them stripped and painted again though. that is why i have put it off for so long....

ute came equipped with fancypants semisealed lights with good blubs and a headlight relay, its good at night. VG still has lucas prince of darkness useless sealed beams, can/have to drive around on high beam and never get flashed at by other motorists

• 4 months later...

nah i couldnt find anywhere (easily) that sold bulk baking soda, can of supercheap degreaser+ old toothbrush+ waterblaster got the job done.  i ended up getting it all cleaned and done and only had to buy a pump plunger. runs pretty good, bit slower and quieter now