Kickers 260C discussion

Beaver

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rid the side of that trim, it will made a large difference. Otherwise I heartily condone the rest of your plans.

Totally with you on that, it kind of ruins the lines plus the top layer has come off so it's just white plastic. What's the best thing to soften the adhesive with without rooting the paint? I still got some caramel wheel left to get the remaining adhesive off.

Yeah I'm glad I waited, I checked out the white one that was for sale a month or so back and that was pretty mucky.

I had been watching my one for a while, can't believe noone else wanted it.

Hmmmm Hanmer cruise, what date is that? will need to double check my settlement date as that's in August too

Did a quick search and De-solvit and 3M Adhesive Remover are two citrus based solvents I can find easily so will get some of that and do it this weekend at work.

I guess I should also measure up what kind of offset I need :)

Mint score dude - the hamner cruise is in august i think - usually get around 15 to twenty cars and mostly full car loads - hit it to hanmer hot pools and stay overnight and get OTP - NZDATSUN's 2nd largest cruise / meet

If you can afford it aswell - Labour weekend is the Akaroa Cruise ( late october )- NZDatsun Nationals - 50 cars the last 2 years - hoping more this year, also trying to incorporate a trackday among other little events over the weekend (old school nats as example).

Hanmer cruise has some nice roads and a couple of good stops along the way.

330-wp-white.JPG

That's awesome, I need some of those mirrors

Saw this today on Lambton Quay - looks mint!

+1 for Tridents :)

and it should look nicer when I get around to cleaning it and polish up all the chrome :)

Mint score dude - the hamner cruise is in august i think - usually get around 15 to twenty cars and mostly full car loads - hit it to hanmer hot pools and stay overnight and get OTP - NZDATSUN's 2nd largest cruise / meet

Cheers man, will see if I can make the Hanmer trip, have got some stuff on but may be able to fit it in nicely

Was that in Miramar? Saw a roughish looking one over there on Sunday

Probably the same one, was in Jville when I saw it.

Mmmm they make my pants area tingle

Have pulled all the moulding off now but while doing the last bit it ripped off a whole lot of paint on the lf fender, shit bums

So that combined with some other average areas of paint (from respray and some rusty spots on the bonnet) has me thinking about getting it repainted. Would be choice to do a gloss black.

Also on the hunt for some fender mirrors, was bidding on some on Yahoo Japan but they skyrocketed up to NZ$500!

• 1 month later...