Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beaver

Kickers 260C discussion

139 posts in this topic

I like the way you think.

Drive red 260C back from South Island, proceed to have hubcap issues. Sounds eerily familiar.

Has it got shag pile carpet in it?

What you got in mind for wheels?

So boss - have a set of 15" steels the same as whats on Daddums wag if that floats your nuggets..

I vote wide tridents with decent rubber

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide trident super polished plz

oh shit yes. you sly dog you.

It all happened pretty quick, called on wednesday, did the deal then took friday off work and flew down.

Richy, yup has sweet brown shag carpet in it and on the lower part of the doors too :)

KK what are dadums' wheels like I can't remember. The stock ones have a small but nice amount of dish.

Was thinking it would nice to have some jdm alloys but after seeing it without the hubcaps on the inner bogan in me started to stir.

Dave I was thinking exact same as you, wide mirror polished tridey's mmmmmm

fuck yes. Tridents. Please do it!

^ This bogan also approves of the idea.

+1 on Tridents, they look so supreme on these things. Best ever idea.

8" wide minimum.

I really like the steels that are on it also, they don't look like stock, stock ones have lots of little holes in them as per the ones on my car. Super sinky inny horrible spec, whereas yours sit nicely with those big tyres.

tridents confirmed. lock it in jeremy

the 15s kk mentioned have lots of round holes, ford cop rims. BDA slut rims. been on my wag, dadams, jb's van, cdl's van haha. good dish level for factory rizmz.

ones on there now look like ford 4-slot 14s? very similar/same as current wag wheels

Tridents it is, will be good to have new rubber, there are 5 different tyres on the car currently

Here are the current rims, crappy phone pic

20120618_162430.jpg

The spare is a multi-hole steel, must be the original?

tridents confirmed. lock it in jeremy

the 15s kk mentioned have lots of round holes, ford cop rims. BDA slut rims. been on my wag, dadams, jb's van, cdl's van haha. good dish level for factory rizmz.

ones on there now look like ford 4-slot 14s? very similar/same as current wag wheels

I have a second set...

Tridents it is

just quoting for future reference

+1 on Tridents, they look so supreme on these things. Best ever idea.

8" wide minimum.

I really like the steels that are on it also, they don't look like stock, stock ones have lots of little holes in them as per the ones on my car. Super sinky inny horrible spec, whereas yours sit nicely with those big tyres.

8" sounds good, have power steering so won't need cans of spinach at hand for parallel parks

ps could you send me your secret recipe for front springs, HQ's are the ones to look for I hear

Hell Yeah! Do all of the above. Then drive down in convoy with daddums wagon full of filth to the Datsun hanmer cruise in august.

Please..

Hell Yeah! Do all of the above. Then drive down in convoy with daddums wagon full of filth to the Datsun hanmer cruise in august.

Please..

Rid the side of that trim, it will made a large difference. Otherwise I heartily condone the rest of your plans.