madazda mazda rx2

madazda

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car mate, was one of the best at summerdrags this year. Loving the new intake set up, will be interesting to see what happens on the dyno.

Honestly who doesn't pull a bit of a cheeky skid on the road every now and again, at least its out in the country away from any busy roads and neighbours.

Nice car mate, was one of the best at summerdrags this year. Loving the new intake set up, will be interesting to see what happens on the dyno.

Honestly who doesn't pull a bit of a cheeky skid on the road every now and again, at least its out in the country away from any busy roads and neighbours.

Yeah but most people are smart enough to not film them and put them on youtube

im not worryed about putin them on you tube i go way out of town make sure no houses around and do a bit of a skid really there no harm in it not out there like most idiots racing around town trying to drift every intersection and putting other people at risk

yeh i got 230hp at the wheels two years ago iv no redone the restricting exhaust it had ported the intake manifold the ports it had wur tiny and redone the trumpets etc so yeh should make a bit more now

Rx3's used to be my fav but even after having owned the coupe I am now all for rx2s. The lines from the side are so much better. Much more Italian in style and the rear end is just so perfect.

Yep- id happily own a 2.

Is this the one that was at rotorua in the countdown carpark during Oldschool nats weekend?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
stupid toyota boxes..lol a mates r100 goes through atleast 6 boxes a year...

love this 2,would happily have another if i was given 1

if i new i was going to smash supra boxs i wouldnt have even bothard doing the conversion would have and still want to just go straight to the tremec tko 600 box :mrgreen: