1. 1. Will you attend Swap Meet 2012?

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will lock it in with work on monday, providing they say yes :lol: What are the sleeping arangements for those who are poor/camping is legit

Hmm.

Might be able to set you up in a little spot at Manfield. I'll have a chat to Mr Manfeild Markku over the weekend.

FELLAS

ok just booked in the MIGHTY FIELDING HOTEL, payment will be when arrive. NO PULLING OUT!

So we have three rooms booked:

1x room with a queen bed and ensuite @ $85/night - Seedy and Niki

1x room with two single beds and no ensuite @ $75/night - Me and Manu

1x room with 1 double and 1 single, no ensuite @ $105/night (as there are three adults) - Brock-Dayfe, Lee "Funky Trunks" Adams and Soft Beard Simmo

If there is another person who is keen then post up here, they still have 1x rooms with two single beds each and no ensuite @ $75/night. Could then split the three from the room with the single and the double and have four spread over the two rooms, both at $75 each.

You will have to let me know ASAP as I don't know how long that room will be available for - it is not on hold for us

Book me and Thriller in Bizzo.

Sweet have rung and left a message at THE DING HOTEL to get that sheila ive been dealing with to give me a buzz in the morning. that room should still be free.

Also confirming that this is for both FRIDAY and SATURDAY nights for everyone at THE DING. This is because you cant have a Saturday only swapmate get together; you have to spread the awesome over two nights

nah the swap meet is on the sat. i know this because i missed it a couple years ago after getting too sidedrafted on the friday night and sleeping upright on the couch at that place we got kicked out of for doing "burnouts" on the saturated grass berm

where, according to the owner, parking a car and leaving indentations in the mud constitue burnouts

Book me and Thriller in Bizzo.

Sweet have rung and left a message at THE DING HOTEL to get that sheila ive been dealing with to give me a buzz in the morning. that room should still be free.

Also confirming that this is for both FRIDAY and SATURDAY nights for everyone at THE DING. This is because you cant have a Saturday only swapmate get together; you have to spread the awesome over two nights

sweet as have locked in another room with the two single beds for $75 a night.

Also, is anyone doing stickers for this? i might have something in mind...