CAD drawing library

Spencer

You can view the CAD library by clicking the CAD library tab above. 

We have had a few iterations of the cad library so the below discussion may no longer be relevant.

But use this thread to discuss any problems you have, or to request someone to help you draw something you need. 

Ask away.

Oh and if you actually get a file cut and its shit use the comments section! or get in contact and we can fix or delete it! Also it is use at your own risk or whatever, half of that stuff is just from the wilderness of the internet so measure the drawings against your parts or ask for help before dropping $$ on cutting.

• Like 1

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea. Just out of curiosity, what are people using for their CAD? I have Creo parametric 1.0 from uni, but it's really frustrating, coming from sketchup (which I used to do draughting on). I could get my hands on solidworks though, is that any good?

Feel free to split this into a different thread if you don't want it here.

Simon didn't I send you that UZ drawing? or was that R154? I cant find it now!

Yea I will form some kind of list in the first post once we have a few drawings

Also I use Autocad, use it for work plans all the time so its just natural these days, used solidworks at uni

Off Topic - but Simon - if you need 1UZ to W/G box adapter I can send you mine to copy if you like - I won't be using it anytime soon.

Can take it to Feilding next weekend and you can grab it - I'll grab it back at swapmeat or something..

Thanks as for offer KK but yeah, cad drawing is priimo.

Thanks for effort Spence.

I did end up buying one of those a1 Turbo bells for cheap but they are total shit. Un impressed. Definitely recommend adaptor for U1 bell housing.

I plan to have two uz motors running at some point so will need another.

Yea 105 should have all sorts.

Ideally it would be awesome if people scan and measure a whole bunch of intakes/exhausts from common/cool engines and we can CAD them. Probably abit to much effort but would be awesome to have a library like that

yeh ill have a hunt through my shit, pretty sure i have UZ zorst drawings some where. prob got that adaptor plate drawing spence is talking bout some where too as i used it to cut up shit for his 5v bell he was going to make.