CAD drawing library

Spencer

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey yeah I had a look, could find anything. Best bet is to find a flange, get some verniers and download draftsight to draw it up, there is a guy on here that can watercut it for you once its drawn up

Sweet, was just being lazy. i have solidworks so i will draw it up on there and upload it

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nup nup, I'm making one of these gated SR20 wings fit to the bottom of a CA sump by geting a 10mm plate cut to the flange shape, then welding to the underside, plane flat after warp-age etc. 

Probably could just fold up a box but thought i would give this a go. hoping the gates will be better than a Russell special with bunnings style door hinges 

Should be ok for DWG now as I have ordered sump so will hopefully just fit under scanner at work. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Ive got  a shit load of dxf files manifold flanges, turbo flanges oil feed drains etc, sump profiles

Also got 20v itb file needs slight tweaking on inside hole on each itb mount

I'm on the h u nt for 1jzgte and 1600 mx5 exhaust flange profiles if anyone can help

12 hours ago, evil_si said:

Ive got  a shit load of dxf files manifold flanges, turbo flanges oil feed drains etc, sump profiles

Also got 20v itb file needs slight tweaking on inside hole on each itb mount

I'm on the h u nt for 1jzgte and 1600 mx5 exhaust flange profiles if anyone can help

Do you happen to have the sump profile for a Bmw M50 engine?

• Like 1

evil_si, you can upload all of the files into the CAD library yourself. Alternatively, if you think they are a mess, then you could send them to me as a zip file and I can clean them up a bit and upload them

edit: there is a 1jz exhaust flange uploaded already. It is ready to be cut but if you have some time then it could probably do with a few mods to make it look nicer