Spencer

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I need some help please.

I need to get the airbox in the fxgt sorted and built but need plans to give to someone to build.

The idea is to build a box that marries up to the lower half of the stock airbox and goes up to the same level as the bonnet. The box would have a vent to let the air into it and sit free from the bonnet to move with the engine.

What measurement do you need??

Hopefully this works

JZ to GX61/GX71/MA61/MZ10 (possibly more models but these are the ones ive seen work)

https://rapidshare.com/files/432074276/ ... awings.dxf

It seems this link might have gone dead but i just found a site with some DXF files for the same design mounts.

http://wilbo666.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=M%20Series%20Engine%20to%20xJZ%20Series%20Engine%20Conversion%20Engine%20Mounts

• 2 months later...

OK this should be up and running, select the tab up the top, I havent had to much time to test everything from a normal member account so may have a few problems.

Let me know what functions don't work etc. Please feel free to upload any files you have, please chuck up a screenshot etc, Pete or myself will approve the files once we check them out. Oh and please don't just download shit for the sake of it, its a waste of bandwidth which is provided to us for free (but still costs our host real money) 

Oh big thanks to Pete (retep130) for going over all my shitty files and making them fit for download! Pete has put in many hours to sort this and it is much appreciated.

• Like 3

Yes its nice and simple having it integrated to the forum software, will add more categories and generally make it better as we go. 

Once you guys have used it hit me with any suggestions for fields or things to make it better 

• Like 1

Oh and if you actually get a file cut and its shit use the comments section! or get in contact and we can fix or delete it! Also it is use at your own risk or whatever, half of that stuff is just from the wilderness of the internet so measure the drawings against your parts or ask for help before dropping $$ on cutting.