Matt's Rotary Anglia

mattj

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool matt, looks like youve managed to sneak out to the garage a little lately

hey Nick yeah mate well I figured having been lazy all summer and now that it is getting cold, it is the perfect time to head out to the garage after dinner. Plus I have also given myself a deadline of the end of the year to have it done.

The pics of your 1200 are pretty sweet too, love the Nascar wheels!

Cheers for the comments guys, I picked up the wheels really cheap as one was stuffed but Royce Clive engineering fixed it for me then a bit of a polish and some paint and they came up mint

nice project mate.

Hey those blue axle stands I saw in one pic, the ones with a base plate, then the square tube upright.

They are actually really dangerous, not very stable, the really rely on the weld at the base which is too small. Dont trust those aye I've seen them fuck out and the car end up on the ground, could easily have killed someone. Weld some gussets to them or toss them mate, they only thing they are good for is holding diffs up on welding tables.

Man, theres some sweet projects popping up lately, looking pretty cool indeed!

And yea after being round at pete's, theres not a whole heap of room everywhere for anything - in original form anyway