Petes Bugeye Starlet kp60

mazlyf

Its not certed but all work has been done at shops to cert standrard car already has dshaft hoop, fuel pump, d shaft, g box and eng mounts and most wiring. Im only looking at spending about $2000 on a engine setup as Ive previously brought several decent rotary engines round this price and had lil problems, been round rotars alot in ozzy and nz so know what to look for when buying a second hand one

Better get used to putting your hazard lights on while facing the wrong way if you do.

what diff is it running?

Lol standy dif at mo - guy i got it off was driving round piha with 13b 5 speed, standy open dif on the 12s :D I thought I was crazy

Must have been in it for the noise.

The bottom has fallen out of the rotary market so a fair few "fresh rebuild bought for a project" motors going cheaper than they should.

I think NZ has HIGH mazda tax it seems if its rotary Nzers want the world for it - In ozzy Rotarys and old mazdas are just that, another old car and as such ya can get them alot cheaper (man i miss ozzy :( ) But your right the rotary market is settleing down and becoming alot more reasonable

Oh sweet, you got it! Let me know if you need a hand finding any bits man. There was a hilux diff set up for a starlet for sale a while ago... Wonder if anyone ended up buying it. Either that or an F series would be strong enough for either engine.

Oh sweet, you got it! Let me know if you need a hand finding any bits man. There was a hilux diff set up for a starlet for sale a while ago... Wonder if anyone ended up buying it. Either that or an F series would be strong enough for either engine.

No matter what engine i get im keen to get hilux lsd setup - Im cheap thou ill almost wait until one pops up on trades rather than paying out heaps getting it done myself :lol: