73crownwagon and toms veloracer

tom

victa has decomp valve hence easy to turn by hand. replace valve with spark plug to check compression or get somebody to suck on the tube. Make sure the valve is plumed in before you run it or else it(the decompression valve) will destroy itself in seconds.

you need any wheels or bike parts tom? i got 26 inch wheels and forks, also the rear end of a bmx and some other shit. Got two steel 24s if you wanted them to make a welded together rear wheel

Cheers Tom will look into that sometime.

I need lots of parts haha. BMX forks would be nice, but could be interested in the bmx rear end.

For wheels the plan is to use 20 inch and on the back maybe bracket on a 16 inch rim for belt drive. Haven't properly thought through gearing or the logistics of bracketing two rims, so this may change.

i was gunna bolt a 16 onto a 20 on my bike then decided it was too hard and paid a guy to weld two 20s together. It wouldn't be that hard tho but with two wheels welded together it gives you far more scope for changing gear ratios and you wont need a layshaft(altho you may not need one with the way you wana do it). advantage of the 16 laced onto the 20 is that its easier to fit into the frame

if you make me a shopping list i will get everything from my garage and from my scavenger client who i've hired to find me bikes and lawnmowers. Hes pretty good at finding everything and i pay him 20 for a complete bike and usualy like 5 for parts/trade him alloy for steel

oh fack this all sounds very delicious, pics or it doesnt exist

Engine is a solo Rex German made in 1958

c753903c.jpg

29cad81b.mp4

1a1f8eec.mp4

And the gear box is made my Albion who I believe turned into leyland at some stage. 3 speed box with a neutral gear and a reverse gear aswel pretty sweet but freakin heavy!

2ae64bd4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...