EURON8's Lada 2103

EURON8

Fuck you seriously :mrgreen:

I finally caved and requested to view this yesterday and buy it.

Got email today from guy saying it was sold and collected and driven to whakatane.

Thought of you.

Serious note. When time comes to sell I will purchase okay.

• Like 1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you seriously :mrgreen:

:D

TBH I nearly didnt take it, as the body is a little rougher than I had hoped, but J5 looked like he was going to stab me in the face and dump me in the bush if I didnt take it, due to it being an 800km round trip up there and back. (HUGE thank you to J5 for transporting me all the way up there! Bloody tops!) Mind you, because of my indecision, the guy kept dropping the price, pretty much got 1/3rd off it.

This is cute. I think also, stick a pair of those fetching little spotlights on the bumper.

I expect this to take out best sedan next nats.

I noticed a lot of the russian guys run one yellow spot/fog light, thinking I may do this. Best sedan!? Unlikely, but i'll try my best.

Please do, exactly, what was said.

I'll be very happy.

Thats all I plan to do tbh, nets a great look I reckon.

Awesome. I was worried about your lack of larger vehicles.

Haha, its not very big bo! Same as my 2107, but with cooler front and interior.

swish, was also on my pine/watchlist,

so i thought you might appreciate these

92a36ccd4968.jpg

I hope this happens when I wash it!

4age!

:D

I contacted this guy over a week ago about buying this, but got busy and forgot to get back to him. Theres parts for these or used to be at horipito.

I came very close to buying it when it first went on trademe, then after months of dreaming about it, I decided the only way to get it out of my system was to buy it, haha. There used to be a Lada dealer in town, will see if they still have any stock, but have been told Gee motors in Napier are the biz when it comes to lada parts.

but have been told Gee motors in Napier are the biz when it comes to lada parts.

Prices are high though.

Pretty cheap to import from lada.co.uk

They quoted me just under $100NZ delivered for both a clutch master cylinder and a brake master cylinder, and at Gee motors they were each around $180. So yeah...

yep Gee Motors are the Lada experts. A good friend of my dads in Napier has a bunch of Lada wagons, he's bought nothing but 80s Lada wagons for the last 20 years and when one dies (not frequently) he just goes and buys another. Must find out how he is going - last time I heard from him he did the same as you and went from a late 80s square headlamp front to the earlier single round headlamp front (my favourite shape of them all).

This is cute. I think also, stick a pair of those fetching little spotlights on the bumper.

I noticed a lot of the russian guys run one yellow spot/fog light, thinking I may do this. Best sedan!? Unlikely, but i'll try my best!

I have already voted so you're the front runner currently.

lada.co.uk

Cheers for that, i'll have a lookey.

the earlier single round headlamp front (my favourite shape of them all).

Yeh, they are prolly the best looking ones. The one I have was the up market/balla version, that extra set of lights showed you had really made it in lyfe.

I noticed a lot of the russian guys run one yellow spot/fog light, thinking I may do this. Best sedan!? Unlikely, but i'll try my best!

I have already voted so you're the front runner currently.

Haha, i'm flattered, thanks for vote of confidence :lol:

Edit: Thanks Mr Manu!