Cheerio's AE86 of omfghax

Roman

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's A LOT OF POWER in this car, Probably need lots and lots of chassis strengthening + Full roll cage, otherwise the car would just disintegrate, when you put your foot done.

I recall 2-3 years back When I was looking at an 4agte 86 with 200-220 bhp at wheels, which now owned by 4age addict, it was surely felt fast than sti/evo at any speed. But yet very unstable.

Also you probably need hard suspension setup with slick tyres, still I would be very amazed if the driver could handle this thing around the corners when it's done.

SICK CAR man, Would Love to sit in this thing just to feel the straight line speed, probably too scared for the corners.

What's N2 cars?

What's N2 cars?

Andy, being the AE86 enthusiast you are, i thought you would know all about N2.

N2 was a class of racing back in the 80s, thats where the wide bodied kits like the one below came from.

AE86trdk1.jpg

I much rather prefer the sharp angles of this one over the bubble arches on N2.

Right, I was just wondering about that, yehp, heard about N2, remeber it now, I think was still going on in early 2000s in North America.

tell us about it more man.

I would like to know: How would this much weight and insane power gain do to Overall car's balance and handling?

How heavy the steering would be when you put a 2jz in there.

would it be nose heavy at corners and lot more understeer? or you moved the engine further back and it doesn't really matter?

either way, 2jz is the most powerful engine toyota ever built for reasonable price and I am glad someone here in OldSchool is going mad at it in a AE!