Japawagons Ms110 Crown Of Tax.

japawagons

• 3 weeks later...

Well the car isn't going to be ready for the Leadfoot Cruise...

It was supposed to be booked into the Panelbeater today to start having work done to repair the damage.

Instead I received a phone call from a Vehicle Valuer. Yes I hope you can see where this is going...

Debate about the value of the vehicle, most probably ending with the insurance company trying to write the vehicle off and pay out 5/8ths of fuck all...

Not happy...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The crown is finally back in my possession after what seems like an eternity.

I am really happy with how in turned out when you consider what could have been. It is by no means perfect but I can't complain.

The previous rust repair in the bottom of the rear guard has been repaired properly and now actually looks tidier than before it was damaged.

So I just need to sort the WOF and Rego and tweak the idle mixture a bit and we should be good for the summer.

dscf7556w.jpg

dscf7555k.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest japawagons

So Yowzer dropped off an awesome present tonight.

After making 3 Badges and having two different engravers promise me that they could do this job and then mess me around and lose my badge.

I finally have what I fucking want.

Now someone let me know what I should do:

A: Leave as is but just give it a good polish.

B: Paint the crown logo black with a polished badge.

C: Paint the badge black. Polish the Crown logo.

dscf7920u.jpg

Should look soooo much better any which way.

Plans at the moment are to drive for a bit as I am not having any interest in anyone wanting to buy it.

And hopefully secure a 2JZ and auto that I have a lead on. Or put together my 1JZ assembly.

My apologies Seedy. I don't wish to copy your 110 style but I'm just so jealous.