beavers birthday/gourmeet 16th March

Beaver

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Beaver, did I leave my coat at your house? It's black brocade (that material that looks like old curtains).

I should learn that I will never get cold while out drinking and not take a jacket. I always just end up not wearing it, forgetting all about it and leaving it behind.

Hey Beaver, did I leave my coat at your house? It's black brocade (that material that looks like old curtains).

I should learn that I will never get cold while out drinking and not take a jacket. I always just end up not wearing it, forgetting all about it and leaving it behind.

this is currently in my bed room

Wink wink

this is currently in my bed room

Wink wink

Goddamn it, so I left it in Simon's uterus then? That was going to be my next guess.

Can you please bring it to Manfeild for me this weekend?

Also, I had to wear a different jacket to work because you have mine and I found a cigar in the pocket. Score!