chees-

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool x61, looks tidy.

pre-facelift love.

but sticker bombings a bit played out really.

its one of those 'US Take-shit-too-far things' in my opinion.

Focus on sweet wheels & low (if your keeping the slushie and 1G for max easy roller-ness)

if you really want to do a shakotan/ kaido / boso theme any justice.

Just a couple of cents from me, wasn't meant to be super critical or anything,

tell me to politely piss of if you would like :-)

• Like 1

viewtopic.php?f=17&p=793564#p793564

Hey man.

Great use of some fresh trends those stickers really make your quarter window pop! I quite enjoy dubstep myself so I'm really keen to know the tricks that make a car stereo best suited to listening to it. My application will be slightly different, being a Datsun, I'm not so sure how well dubstep will work in the different cabin space and dynamics offered by the different manufacturers.

Keep it up!

its shakotan not mild boso, also are you a learner driver?

other than that good start now slam it on some ssr's

also add a link to this discussion in your project thread

How do you do taht (add a link to this discussion) and yes Im on my learners, Im only 16, Got it when i got my L's. Bro got it for free so he gave it to me for free.

How do you do taht (add a link to this discussion) and yes Im on my learners, Im only 16, Got it when i got my L's. Bro got it for free so he gave it to me for free.

shiet someone who has genuine reason to run a japanese learner sign :lol:

also its an auto, why the boso shifter? and gauges can gtfo

shiet someone who has genuine reason to run a japanese learner sign :lol:

also its an auto, why the boso shifter? and gauges can gtfo

Everyone has their opinion, If I did everything the way other people wanted it, then its not what I would want to drive. Im not tring to be offencive but thats the way I see it ae. But im open to all comments good or bad. I've got the boso gear knob on it atm because im saving up for a manual gearbox and I just could.

MILD BOSO? ... where have I heard that before?..

Ill pop in here, its been done a few times, tbh the only car i have seen to actually pull it off would be nigel's gx71. But yeah good luck, would love to see someone do it really well again.

Cheers. Im planing on it ae. The way I would like it though. Thanks for the comment.

//oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&p=793564#p793564

Hey man.

Great use of some fresh trends those stickers really make your quarter window pop! I quite enjoy dubstep myself so I'm really keen to know the tricks that make a car stereo best suited to listening to it. My application will be slightly different, being a Datsun, I'm not so sure how well dubstep will work in the different cabin space and dynamics offered by the different manufacturers.

Keep it up!

Hey man. I've just got some Kenwood 6x9's in it atm ae. It goes pretty hard with just that. But I've got some Xplode 5-inchs that are going in on the weekend ae. And im going to buy 2 12-inchs and a 1000watt amp and make a custom enclosure for them ae. It should go pretty good playing the hard SKRILLEX with these componets in the car (Hope the bass is kicking).

And thats for the comment about the stickers.