chees-

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Chuffaneilious

Im painting my engine bay a different colour to the rest of the car, Please give me some suggestions, I carnt decide on a colour.

Guest Chuffaneilious

like what colors?? rocker covers blue, blue greddy oil filter, Oil coolers are going to be blue and hoses are blue and other bits and bobs are blue aswell. Turbo manifold and intake are going to be black (Flame prof for the turbo mani) and the blocks going black aswell. So ya reckon go a completely different colour combination for the engine bay??

See if Arron has any pink fur left over from his back seat and cover engine bay in that?

Do this. Pack as much as you can tightly in around the headers/extractors to keep the heat in for that all important extra exhaust flow for that super powerful 1ggte your creating. Should be amazing. Do a walk around video with the car running once you have completed your engine bay transformation and video it.

• Like 3

I tooooooooo have also heard about this and have just wikipedia'd it to confirm its truth. Apparently, if you soak it in gasoline it stops the atoms compressing, further enhancing the exhaust flow property's of the pink fur.

So yes. This gasoline trick will be legit. Its a must do for that extra turbo spool.

• Like 4