WLDRX2's .......Rx2

yoeddynz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is looking sweeeet!

Simmons on Rx's are nice. 21million aussies can't be wrong. joke.

I don't mind the chrome either, but if you drive around with the bonnet off your gonna blind other motorists and cause an accident.

Loving the seats too. :thumbright:

I like the chrome, admire your patience and dedication.

Why can't more rotary folks be more like you and less like havok?

Kiwi rotary seems to be a better forum with less 'brap brap, mean pulse bro, drill ports and hoes' going on than Havoc but sadly it seems pretty bloody quiet on Kiwi rotary :?

I'm hoping that more classy rotary powered cars like this will slowly make it on here. What's refreshing about oldschool is the vast range of cars, builds and crazy things that go on. Ages ago I felt that there used to be a bit of hate going on for rotarys on here but I have since learned that its in fact just a general dislike for many of the knobs who end up driving them. At the end of the day a rotary is just another bloody engine with good points and bad points.

Oddly my Viva build doesn't really get much interest or much feedback on places like Ausrotary or rx7club I think just because its simply not a Mazda?

I like the chrome, admire your patience and dedication.

Why can't more rotary folks be more like you and less like havok?

Kiwi rotary seems to be a better forum with less 'brap brap, mean pulse bro, drill ports and hoes' going on than Havoc but sadly it seems pretty bloody quiet on Kiwi rotary :?

?

Lately it has had a few comments/theads going towards the Havok style tho IMO.. but then we get them here on occasion also.

Gaz

• 1 year later...

Also I may have a full wiring schematics if you need

Cheers for the offer, I've got 3 different wiring schematics and not one of them matches my wiring 100%

It's not too bad, I made up my own wiring plans when I pulled it appart and deloomed the engine bay.

It's funny how the rx2's are starting to be liked more.

10 years ago, bugger all people wanted a 2, everyone wanted a 3.

Always thought the rx2's had a much better styled body.

• 1 year later...

Yeah some nice work gone into this thing , even some others would never pickup anyway

Still to this day remember the pictures showing the merging of a rx2 center and rx7 outers to make the diff.................

Wonder if I could pull this of with a series 3 4x114 diff , but god damn they are expensive.....cheaoer to shorten hilux but where im going i dont need it.

Cheers guys, got a heap of crappy reasons why this got pushed into a corner 4 years ago, earthquakes, work, family, I could go on, but truth is, I just totally lost motivation for it, and there was no way it was ever going to be one of those unfinished projects for sale on trade me, so rather than do a half arsed job finishing it, I just ignored it for a while till I got my drive back.

• Like 3