Z10 needs camber

craig_b

got some new wheels for the gz10 soarer, 14x9's on the rear and 14x8's on the front, rear fits/sits perfect due to the camber on the rear suspension, front looks gay as they sit out 25mm and have little to no camber, wondering if anyone knows what camber plates i can get to throw on, all ready has adjustable suspension all around, fronts are just weld in sleves or possibly chopped up k-sports.

Do these have the same front struts as X7? If so T3 sell camber tops, I seen some guy selling universal/un-drilled tops on trademe last week

Or just use cheap as chips S13 ones or some shit and re-drill your car to suit?

unsure is x7 ones are the same, but yeah finding some random ones and re-drilling is an option

I would like to see photos of this car now please

Z10s on big 14s is what's up

thats exactly what i want my front to look like, rear already looks like that except im currently running 185/60/14's but will change to 185/50/14's to get more slam. dont have any pics with the 14's on the front as only had the rim on for a test fit,and no tyres

http://www.tyretraders.com/tyresearchresults.aspx?width=185&ratio=50&rim=14&man=All&flat=False&filter=Price&ftype=Ascending&pricing=1&cat=All&speed=All&Loading=All&tyreType=All

you can get anything you want, just got to find the suckers, maybe try a 55 profile or anything else i can find, had been getting 205/50/15s to fit on 10" wide rims from a random shop in chch here that do all sorts of crazy sizes as they import 2nd hand from japan

Yeah 185/55 is cool on a 9, don't wanna go too low pro on a z10 as you won't be able to get rid of guard gap in the front. 175/60 is good too, means you can bring the suspension down a lot further and get the wheel sitting closer to the guard

same as X7 front. Drill s13 ones to suit if ya get stuck, and lengthen lower control arms 20mm. should be able to hit -5degrees

im guessing you may know what model lower arms i may need aswell? soarer parts hunt...... GAME ON !!

Yeah 185/55 is cool on a 9, don't wanna go too low pro on a z10 as you won't be able to get rid of guard gap in the front. 175/60 is good too, means you can bring the suspension down a lot further and get the wheel sitting closer to the guard

want to get something low pro for the rear though so it can come down more aswell

PHOTOS

photos to come when its not looking like a sad sack of crap haha

Yep all 3 holes need to be re-drilled if using S13 etc, if you're spending 300 bucks on camber plates, just order X7 T3 ones and they'll bolt straight up..

IIRC x8 LCAs are longer, search jzxproject.com to find out what the deal with those are, as I can't remember. (might be talking shit lol?)