EURON8s drift/skid hack MX83 Cressida

EURON8

Shouldn't need to make mounts if the standard ones are anything like cheerios?
The ones Cheerio's casting could work with your crossmember.

wheres pics of these?

me and chris talked about library ages ago but we are obvisouly too lazy to go any further

I wonder if I am the only person on earth to have an inlet flange in 3d and 2d cad for a 1300 motor in an 808 haha

yeah, online library of auto related CAD docs would be lush.

Probably.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, if you want the flanges CAD'd up it's a piece of piss for me to do, esp if you got something to copy (old manifold or gasket). Seriously. You should've mentioned it to me last night.

We can have a yarn about mounts too. It's easy as to rejig my design to work with different engines. Hit me up.

Yeah the price of jzx crossmember and mounts is why I'm just gonna make some.

Plus I can make em look prettier than stock

looks like your cressy is an S2? if it is it has the same cross member as a JZX81 and then alloy mounts off a JZX90 work if you flip the sides (left to right, right to left)

Ill hunt down the differences in the crossmembers for ya, have a favourite saved somewhere :D

Here you go, easiest way is to look for the lug thats circled

crossmembers.jpg

the s2/jzx mounting surfaces are closer to horizontal but not quite, I read alot of things on the net saying they are dead flat which lead me to think i had an s1 cross member :rolleyes:

Oh sweet s2 crossmember.

Had been looking for pics like that comparing the crossmembers.

Also do u have a good picture of your car with those struts in. Wanna see how low it sat so I can compare my coil over height. maximum slam required.

hmm this is all i could find atm

DSC00209.jpg

wasnt overly low in the front, those springs are only cobra lows... bringing the back down from the standard bogan rake was another story, i think it was 65mm lower than standard in the back and 30 in the front in that pic

the best low i had before my coil overs was std s14 springs, 60-70mm chassis clearance :D

from top of the camberplate to the join of the strut tube to the hub (top of the cast bit) is 490mm with no weight, 465mm sitting on the ground with the 1uz in

I got 10mm machined off the bottom of the BCs and welded 10mm up the tube. less than 5mm from tire to guard with a 235/35/19

hope that helps?!