WAGNATS 2012 discussion - February 1st - 6th.

Steelies

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Shit

What a weekend,

And a beautiful feeling!

But really, holy shit, it was soooooooooooooo fun. i cant believe poeple DONT come to this. getting better by the year.

Would like to thank all the mofo's that put in the hard yards to make it happen.

Glad i won best meal prep, have totally learned to baste meat first I think. Either way. Bad Ass

Will post a pic of prize to show of my sweet shit.

Needs more photos to remind me of what I missed when turbo drunk/having afternoon naps..

:lol: We do not speak of the spaghetti incident.

that of what we do not speak - save for the day of the 40th anniversary when we all reconvene under the tree with tales of horror and remorse.

and a fine steamy dump it is

well i see we've either forgotten to put up the prize results, or i just havent seen them and cant be arsed looking.

longest distance - yeeeeeowzer!! for hamilton - taupo to get trailer - hamilton to pack trailer - wagnats - hamz. got a BP hat cos they should sponsor him for the distance. close win over D who went vegas-napier-wagnats-napier-vegas if i'm not mistaken

how is that so mint?! and how did that piece of shit get here?! both went to Hayley/oldnrusty haha. very close win over Leebo3 for the mint prize. interesting is the difference in body finishes between the two.. already forgotten prizes awarded. JB got a vote for how did that POS get here

most slam and most height were taken by yours truly, though Lee's wag was far slammder.. hence auto exhaust removal. i got a rock core for my troubles haha

Jason K's sis Laura got a toilet roll dispenser for being the only female wagoneer in attendance, well done. she looked super stoked on such a bangin' wagcessory, as donated by BA architectural hardware - still strokin

KK won a slap on his drivers arm for best left to right arm tan ratio. well respectable, and the slap hurt me so i hope it hurt you kk

totally forgotten who won the wagcessory award and what they got. someone help me out here

amber and oskar took out best non-wag made to look like a wag.. they put the canopy on the ute, with a late addition of cardboard d-pillars. forgotten prize for that too. someone voted for JB's tent

epic meal prep. this was a fierce in-gang battle between Lee and Mel's cray haul plus multi variations of sushi all prepared on site, and CDL's castrol oil barrel bbq/rotisserie that rotisserized a large chunk of meat to highly delicious standards. built from a wiper motor, some bike parts and a shitload of bonus tolerance it took out the comp. awarded with a scattering of his own meat pieces and a sparkplug/hubcap cutlery set.

best participant was a dead even tie between KK, CDL and Lee. muchly highly deserved by all three essential ingredients of wagnats. they got awarded a three way mind five, handshake and ass squeeze combo that looked a lot like three blind men trying to have an orgy. nice

spot prize accessory light went to hemi 4scruz which was immediately hooked up and blazin.

lee also got a prize for having 7" round headlights. it was some 7" round headlight eyelids. bam!

strokers choice was awarded to myself. chur strokers!! on the wall in the kitchen.

Bad Luck - went to JB and his snap decision to peel out in the HQ equipped with a stonking new motor and box, complete with standard diff. shit went ping a half hour out of wellington and the towie was called, wag offloaded, and JB was passenger for the rest of wagnats. unlucky!

anyone remember the stuff that i cant??

yeah I totally did! cant wait to use brass thing to expand on wagcessory, which is the 60l BBQ.

That or I won it for the best thing ever, which was the Wagoneers banner drapped over the front of my car

Also, somehow I feel Lee and Mel should have won best slam, after the show off on how sqeaky the Cooons rear springs are in the morning, in the heat of pashion

Top hats off fellas