governorsam's 49 morrie

governorsam

• 1 year later...

Looking good man - I like the roof chop a whole heap.. Also I hope you cover in the front ALA the Mosquito grille..

PS - put a link to this discussion thread into the first post of your build thread. Will most probably get more comments that way..

• Like 1

Oh man, got worried when I saw this was waiting for the chop.. Looks good man, you got the proportions right

Still side valve? Chuck something epic in there and paint black, I have a Daimler V8 sitting here I have been saving to throw in a lowlight one day.

Jealous as

eww to both 4K and subaru suggestion, I have daydreamed about an Alfa flat four, would fit nicely- the exhausts would exit through the holes in the engine bay as designed. Factory down drafts and they rev up as hard as your mum.

I put a Ford V4 in one years ago, went much better than expected and bolted up pretty easily.

Sounded like poos though and broke axles weekly. Looking back on it I am quite embarrassed at my appalling engineering, sheet metal gearbox mount etc

• Like 1