Seedy Al's Corona Wagon of Epic Daily Lame

Seedy Al

Crap update really

Have finished wheels and tyres are on. Pretty happy with how they came out

So now currently working on the lowering of vehicle. scored some u bolts off old nathan from a hiace, so I need to heat them up and hammer the crap out of them to suit my diff diameter haha.

Also 3 out of 4 Chrome guard surrounds are on and all guards are lipped to shit. and leaf springs are now missing one leaf. so should be magic once the block hit the rear.

Had to pull out the diff to wrap the u bolts around it, so everything is a mess.

Also, need to have this all done by the weekend so I can drive it down to Otaki for family christmas shit. nothing like a bit of pressure haha

Also got some spacers for the front to make the offsets look pretty good.

Pics

Wheels on car

IMG_6887.jpg

Wheels not on car

IMG_6890.jpg

Diff out

IMG_6896.jpg

IMG_6897.jpg

No Chrome

IMG_6898.jpg

Boom chrome

IMG_6900.jpg

Anyway.... Sexy times

• 4 weeks later...

shit, terrible update really,

but I got this all sorted kinda, still way to high though (has had a few sweet props though)

took it for a run down to otaki and back, it likes to rub a little in the rear, plus its still kinda way high, however,

Would like to re-assess the rear, maybe put the leaf I removed back in th rear, but flip the main leaf to get some more low but with some better strength in the back. plus the front maybe needs more low, might have to run the front without spacers to get this sorted

However, current plans are to sell it, as I have to much shit, and at this point with the MS63 crown is running an over-drive and running well, and therefore this is redundent

So if anyone has $2500 kicking round, for a sweet 5k auto corona on badass 15x7.5 inch rims, all legal, let me know

Also, I have lent it to a friend of mine for new years etc.

Atm she has driven from napier, to Mahia, to Tauranga,, To Waihi, and then Wellington tomorrow, and then back here. So I can only assume it will make it, and prove it self as a Reliable piece if machinery!!

So cash up!! And show me the money, as I need to get other wagons alive and kicking again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So have been doing some stuff to this

Got rid of the EGR, which was harder than I wanted,

And changed the back suspetion from block to flipped main leaf.

Sits ok, also cut some more spring out of the front and made some shock spacers.

Still seems to high in the front, but seem to be running out of travel fast. might have another revue after weekend.

Anyway, turns out it pulls my boat mint

Pretty happy with that.

IMG_7034.jpg

IMG_7035.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7037.jpg