Wellington Meet - 1st Thur of the month - July 5th @ 7.00

KKtrips

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That pizza sucked. I'm a hot food person but that was just stupid. Not going to make it this time unfortunately. Cars exhaust needs to be lifted before it can move anywhere, it seems 30mm is a little too low...... Will catch everyone next time.

So on the way home my clutch started slipping...

Looks like I'll be replacing the clutch in the next week... Cos I'm going away in it next Friday...

Worst thing is the landlord of my lockup has just said that they are about to start re-concreting the yard outside my lockup tomorrow and once it goes down I can't drive on it for 4-10 days.. No doubt that 4-10 days will almost definitely include next Friday when I need to be taking it out and away..

So I may be sending my car to a workshop to pay them to do it.. ARGH I hate the thought of paying someone to work on my car...

PS - Borgweiser - you have an email..

Yeah - its the whole package that is what I don't have access to with tools, equipment and to a large degree there is time lacking between now and next Friday too.

Cheers will let you know if I can't wrangle the funds to pay someone to do it and end up doing it myself..

last month, the guy came out with a pizza that he rekoned was the hottest in NZ and gave it to us to try

Mad bastard.

Anyone done the ole' pizza roulette at Hells yet?

Can't find anyone keen enough to play with me.

kk is lying. I have had both the doom pizza and pizza roulette and the hells version I couldnt do anything for about 10mins. You could just keep eating the holy pizza stz. No doubt it was hot but not even same ballpark tbh.

Looks like I'll be replacing the clutch in the next week... Cos I'm going away in it next Friday...

That suuuuucks. You're welcome to borrow Severin if you get stuck and can't get it done in time.