Wellington Meet - 1st Thur of the month - July 5th @ 7.00

KKtrips

So our next monthly meet (November 3rd) will be our anniversary of going every month for a year..

If you have been to any of the pizza meets (even just one) in the last 12 months - then come to this one and lets make it huge.

If you haven't been to any then make this your first.

Will be RAD in the most flouro 80's skateboard way possible!

The last few have been massively awesome, see the 35 pages of evidence -----> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24609

Meet at 7pm on the ground floor of the New World carpark next door (Entrance off Murphy St) Will park in a group - Wholly Pizza have legit permission for their customers to park in the Thorndon New World carpark so all is good to leave your cars there..

Wholly Pizza - Thorndon

39 Murphy Street

Thorndon

Wellington - Wellington City

04 499 7036

http://210.48.77.149/view_menu.php

When heading south there is easy access from the motorway - just take the Murphy St offramp and drive down the road about 200metres - then turn right into the carpark. Heading from town is a piece of cake too..

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&sourc ... 8&t=h&z=18

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Grubby Under the Sea Bogans theme? (spongebob squarepants as a mechanic etc)

Also EVERYONE in Wellington and further afield should come to this - its our one year anniversary of Pizza Meats.

Will be glorious and magical - I reckon they'll even turn on the weather for max lushness.

And to entice you - there will be a couple of surprise vehicles there that most haven't been seen in some time.... duh duh duhnnnn

I'm a newbie, don't know anyone, but might swing past for this.

Nothing oldschool of mine is road legal (because they're projects or racing cars) except an '85 RWD Celica - I wouldn't really class it as old-oldschool but it's kind of old - so might bring that along.

...we can share a dealer plate and bring the HB

haha tempting - it's awesome on the road - but has a lack of night time forward illumination thanks to me butchering the engine bay chassis loom. Rewiring headlights is a future project.

Celica it is then - murphy's law dictates it will have a flat tire and battery when I get it from my workshop tomorrow...