Ned's 10cyl 310cc 2 smoke

Ned

just drive out there and have a look. Mondays are the best cos heaps of stuff comes in on weekend. was a reel mower there with a briggs i think and a clutch the other day

edit: they also got lots of bikes so take some money and you can buy like everything to build a velodrome bike for cheap

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what job sam? are you guna be the lady that stands in the paint shed smoking cigarettes all day and mixing the different coloured paints into brown paint?

shes awesome. you could be her sam. I belive in you

edit: i've also thought of becoming an employee at the rubish dump. work there for like 1 year and take everything home then quit and sell rubish on trademe

edit: if you do get a job there then u not allowed to call it the dump anyore. It is the WCC refuse transfer station

edit: might be ACCW now?

no its true. they get a million cans with a little bit of paint in so they make brown and give it away in big buckets.

edit: and the lady is real. I've never seen her without a smoke in her mouth and i've seen her like 4000 times

• 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...

believe it or not, i still have all of these and remain even after every clean up and cull in the shed ive had every few years.

One day when im old and grey and retired maybe hahahaha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2