1337Cookie's 1980 Datsun 260c Brougham

1337cookie

Power windows, power steering, plush interior with two front seats instead of a bench seat. It has Radio controls in the back seat and ash trays on the two rear doors. It also has two front lights that are rectangle shape instead of twin headlights that are circular. It also has an electric trunk popper. Also badges all round that say Brougham alongside the 260c badging.

It was considered the VIP model of the car. There were quite a few different versions of the car the 220c was a diesel model, 240c had a smaller engine and bench seat with column change, 280c had a larger engine etc. The engines you could get were L20A (I6), L26 (I6), L28 (I6), H20 (I4), SD22 (I4 Diesel), SD20 (I4 Diesel). These had a variety of gearboxes including manual 4 speed column, 5 speed on the floor, and 3 speed auto.

They were also called Gloria and Cedrics which had trim level designations Deluxe, Custom Deluxe, GL, GL-E, SGL, SGL-E, 2800SGL, and 2800SGL-E.

The SG stands for "Senoir Grade" and the E stands for efi or electronic fuel injection