Tortrons commer truck of win

Testament

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hadnt really planned on it, it i happen to have days off/time to drive (driving takes along time in this as you can imagine!) i would pop over and check it out

Hay bales would be key for seating, id also sleep in the back

legalities of setting my truck up as a troop carrier and hauling people?

Go over on the weekend, and cruise around in the evening man. Fri/Sat evening you can cruise up and down the street. People riding all over the show and the police don't mind - I had about 15 people in the delica, standing room only with people all out the sunroof with the police following behind. You can't get fast anyway, maybe 10kph, so it's all harmless fun. Did get told off for a mate hanging off the side of the beetle standing on the running boards though. But they only told him off and didn't question the 9 people in the beetle! I can give you some sweet ideas for places to camp where you won't get stolen if you want hahaha...

• 2 years later...

Got this thing driving smooth as.  Hums along in all gears (i.e. humming, not violently shaking as one might expect)

Steering is tight as, needs some air in the tyres as i got a hell of a workout just now.

CBF laying under this in the rain and welding the exhaust, so il probably stop at an exhaust shop if it fails wof on that.

Is that your crown cAm?

nah, prefer cash money, also got offered a nice 66 beetle, but should turn it down and have only 1 car.

In anycase my old man is fizzing over this, so will probably offer it to him first/buy it back in 2 years

yea, its pretty nice. same colour as my morrie. Twin peoples cars.

should scrap the morrie and just have the vw tbh.

Anyway, if the 230km drive from hamilton to opotiki doesnt scare my old man off, it sounds like hes going to take it.

Must be getting old, just having one old car is enough for me now

edit:

also, christ my left arm hurts, need to bulk up to drive this daily again